Volunteers are incredibly valuable support for the Senckenberg Gesellschaft für Naturforschung.
Volunteering is possible in
– the collections (sort or specify animals / plants / fungi; measure, label or record collection items; support digitization)
– the exhibits (participation in the inventory or digitization, create own projects on the collection material)
– libraries (sort books and papers)
– fieldwork (support excavations)
– conduct own scientific projects in close contact with Senckenberg scientists
– administration (e.g. through communication or in the library)
If you are curious now, take a look at the following projects. You will find the respective contact persons there.