Tertiary Mammals and Morphometry
- Collection of fossil hominins and mammals from Java, Indonesia and from Chinese drugstores (G.H.R. von Koenigswald collection, permanent loan from the Werner Reimers Foundation, Bad Homburg)
- Collection of fossil mammals from the Upper Miocene Proto-Rhine deposits in Eppelsheim (Senckenberg excavations 1996-2000 in the Dinothere sands)
- Collection of fossil mammals from the Upper Miocene and Pleistocene deposits in Dorn-Dürkheim, Rhinehesse (Senckenberg excavations)
- Collection of chimpanzee skulls (Pan troglodytes verus) from Liberia (permanent loan Goethe University Frankfurt a. M. and Justus Liebig University Gießen)
- Cast collections of fossil hominid skulls, jaws and tooth remains.
- 3-D objects data collection (virtual surface models) of fossil and modern hominid teeth, jaws and skulls.