Here we present some of the projects members of our working group are involved in. For more details please have a look at the individual project websites.
Furthermore we are involved in the following projects:
- Earth Surface Shaping by Biota (Earthshape, project P9)
- Ecosystem Management Support for Climate Change in Southern Africa (EMSAfrica, project Vegetation and Ecosystem Modelling for Climate Impact Assessment)
- The open Climate Impacts encyclopedia (ISIpedia, coordination sector Biodiversity)
- Past warm periods as natural analogues of our “high CO2” climate future((VeWA)
- Environmental changes in biodiversity hotspot ecosystems of South Ecuador: RESPonse and feedback effECTs (FOR2730, project A4)