All registered Alumni can apply for a Alumni-Card, that provides life-long free entry to the Senckenberg museums in Frankfurt, Görlitz and Dresden. For this purpose, please write an email to Isabel Gajcevic.
Alumni receive the newest information on research highlights through our regular newsletter “Highlights”.
Alumni and their Senckenberg cooperation partners have the opportunity to apply for financial support, allowing them and their junior researchers to stay in contact, deepen cooperations or build up new cooperations with Senckenberg.
You can apply
- if you registered as Alumnus/a and want to return to Senckenberg for further research
- or if you ar a junior scientist at Senckenberg or with an Alumnus/aand want to visit the working group of a cooperation patrner (Senckenberg or Alumnus/a) to initiate new collaborations.
All applications received during an application period will be evaluated competitively. A decision on the applications will be taken within one month (after the relevant deadline).
The criteria for a successful application are
- the quality of the previous collaboration with Senckenberg (e.g. joint publications)
- the expected results of the renewed collaboration
- the added value of renewed collaboration
Reunion Grant: If you have done research at Senckenberg in the past and are currently abroad, you can apply for financial support to return to Senckenberg for another short stay. This support can also be granted to a colleague at your international institution to establish a collaboration with a Senckenberger (max. € 500 per grant).
Travel Grant for Junior Researchers: Doctoral students and Senckenberg junior researchers, as well as their international cooperation partners, can apply for financial support for research stays at the other institution (max. € 500 per grant).
Annual application deadlines
For an application, please use our blank form. Send your application to: email@example.com.
You will get further information via email after registering.